Sutton Housing Society (SHS), closed its office on Tuesday 26 September to enable all staff to be out and about at their housing sites making a difference with their older tenants. Please click here to view some information and photographs from the day.
SHS has recently reviewed its Vision for the future and the SHS Values that underpin our work.
SHS’s Vision is:
- Investing our resources we are proud to provide affordable, well maintained quality homes
- With charitable status and as a specialist provider of homes for the independent over 55’s, we continue to invest for the changing needs of Sutton
- Our highly professional staff are dedicated to responding to the needs of our tenants and developing a sense of community
SHS’s Values are:
- Passionate about doing what’s right
- People focussed and stronger together
- Professional and effective
- Caring, responsive and flexible
Our staff are committed to “living” the values and providing great services to our tenants.