Can I Move Home?

If you live in one of our Independent Housing for Older People or Older Persons Housing units you are able to apply to transfer to another property managed by the Society. Please contact the Housing Assistant on 020 8915 2951 or your Community Housing Officer on 020 8642 1500 (Option 4) for further details and to request a Transfer Application form.

Our Lettings Policy
Mutual Exchange Policy

Applications to transfer will usually only be accepted from tenants who have occupied their current home for at least one year and who have a clear rent account. All transfer applications are considered in relation to tenants housing needs. Should you require a copy of our Transfer Policy, please contact us on the numbers above.

For all our other tenants you can transfer your tenancy through a mutual exchange by swapping with another Council or Registered Social Landlord (Housing Association) tenant. For more information, please visit their website at