Things are changing…
We hope you have noticed that services have been changing and improving at Sutton Housing Society over the last few years.
We are now reviewing the Society’s ‘vision and values’ – and genuinely want your views and thoughts on this before we ask the Board for approval.
Robin Roberts, Chief Executive and Glynis Gatenby, Operations Director have arranged two focus group discussions in July:
10am, 12 July: Trickett House
2pm, 14 July: Cloverdale Court
Transport can be provided for you and light refreshments will be available.
Please contact Glynis on 020 8661 5898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance or to discuss this further.
Together we can make a difference!
SHS’s Vision is:
- Investing our resources we are proud to provide affordable, well maintained quality homes
- With charitable status and as a specialist provider of homes for the independent over 55’s, we continue to invest for the changing needs of Sutton
- Our highly professional staff are dedicated to responding to the needs of our tenants and developing a sense of community
SHS’s Values are:
- Passionate about doing what’s right
- People focussed and stronger together
- Professional and effective
- Caring, responsive and flexible
Our staff are committed to “living” the values and providing great services to our tenants. We will review our vision and values during 2021 / 2022.