Sutton Housing Society is responsible for insuring its buildings and homes – but not for insuring the contents of your individual home.

If there is a flood for example, or if you accidentally cause damage to your home, it is your responsibility to repair the damage, which can become quite costly. It is for this reason that we recommend you take out home contents insurance.

There are several companies that offer a low cost home contents insurance option. The National Housing Federation’s preferred supplier of home contents insurance is My Home Contents Insurance, in partnership with Thistle Insurance Services.

Sutton Housing Resident’s App

Our Resident’s App gives you 24/7 access to many services and to information specific to you. This simple tool means that everything from your rent statements to scheme information can be accessed anytime, anywhere with the tap of a button.

Find out more

The resident app makes it easy to deal with Sutton Housing Society.

Nigel Coo, resident