This list is not exhaustive, but some examples of the types of work that require landlord’s consent are:

  • Installing new windows
  • Installing a new kitchen
  • Replacing a boiler or central heating system
  • Changing the existing internal layout
  • Removing walls or creating a new opening
  • Building an extension

Please get in touch with the asset manager or your housing officer before carrying out any improvements or alterations.

Sutton Housing Resident’s App

Our Resident’s App gives you 24/7 access to many services and to information specific to you. This simple tool means that everything from your rent statements to scheme information can be accessed anytime, anywhere with the tap of a button.

Find out more

The resident app makes it easy to deal with Sutton Housing Society.

Nigel Coo, resident